Applying to MSF is easily done through our online application form. Simply follow the steps in the order outlined below to begin the application process.
Complete an application online, making sure to upload all of the required documents and certificates. We are happy to help you with any questions you might have while filling out the application.
To complete your application, please include the following information (forms can be downloaded from OpenApply)
- For Kindergarten applications: Early Years Confidential Statement Form to be filled out by the current nursery/kindergarten and by parents
- For G1-11 applications: last two school reports and transcripts (translated into English)
- a letter of reference from the current school
- a completed Referral Form from the current school
- psychological/psycho-educational evaluations for applicants with specific learning needs
- Secondary Student Statement Form (Grades 6-11): to be completed in handwritten form by the student
- Handwritten essay of approx 500 words for IB DP applicants to Grade 11
Review of application by the Admissions Committee.
Invitation to a personal interview and assessment of the applicant. Wherever possible, applicants are encouraged to schedule a trial day in the classrooms. Students applying for Grades 6-12 are required to have a personal interview. Long-distance applicants may be interviewed online and assessed with the help of the current school
Notification of acceptance is sent via email to parents along with an invoice for the Registration Fee of the student(s).
Payment of €1.000 Registration Fee per child must be made within 2 weeks in order to guarantee a place for the applicant(s) to Metropolitan School Frankfurt. Bank details are as follows:
Metropolitan School Frankfurt gGmbH
Taunus Sparkasse, Bad Homburg, Germany
Upon receipt of the Registration Fee, a contract and an invoice for the MSF Joining Fee are sent to the parents.
Parents must return the signed school contract to MSF and pay the MSF Joining Fee invoice within two weeks of receiving the documents.