Our Secondary School programme consists of Grades 6 through 12. MSF students in Grades 6 – 10 are taught the Cambridge International Examination IGCSE curriculum and are prepared for the IGCSE examinations in Grades 9 and 10. These examinations provide a sound basis for the IB Diploma, a globally-recognised university entrance qualification.
Metropolitan School Frankfurt offers a broad range of IGCSE subjects:
- English (First Language, Core and Extended)
- English (Foreign Language)
- German (First and Foreign Language)
- French (Foreign Language)
- Spanish (Foreign Language)
- Coordinated Science (Core and Extended, Double Award)
- Mathematics (Core and Extended)
- Food and Nutrition
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Art and Design
The IGCSE covers key elements of the relevant German Sekundarstufe I and II. Successful completion of the IGCSE examinations is considered by Hessen as equivalent to the Realschulabschluss.